Snuck in another Podcast before the return of HBO’s Game Of Thrones and our weekly recap show that starts next Monday! However, since Dan managed to not appear to either SpiderMan HomeComing or the WWE Great Balls of Fire PPV, we decided to make him work for it. Dan needs to recap the outcome of the GBOF PPV and when that wasn’t fun enough, we made him recap what happened in Spiderman Homecoming! Check out this hilarious podcast!
Droids Canada Game of Thrones Deadpool!
We are setting up our very own Deadpool for Season 7! No purchase required to play. All you need to do is play for a chance to win an epic prize! Free and an epic prize? Why not!
How to play:
We have Drafted 30 people that could potentially die in Season 7.
Tyrion Lannister Missandei Jorah Mormont
Jamie Lannister The Hound Gilly
Cersei Lannister Arya Stark Grey Worm
Jon Snow Varys the Mountain
Daenerys Targaryen Theon Greyjoy Beric Dondarrion
LittleFinger Samwell Tarly Night King
Davos Seaworth Brienne Of Tarth Yara Greyjoy
Melisandre Tormund Giantsbane Lyanna Mormont
Ellaria Sand Bran Stark Meera Reed
Sansa Stark Bronn Podrick Payne
Of that 30, you need to select 10 that you expect to die by seasons end.
• You receive 1 point for every correct answer for everyone who died
• You receive 1 point if you can tell us which character killed them
• You receive 1 point if you can properly predict which episode they died on
• You will receive a x2 multiple if the actor of the character you selected in the main title credits dies. (Potential of 6 points per character)
• In the case of the tie, whomever has the most correct main title credit actors selected would break the tie
All forms via email, G:Drive and paper must be submitted by 1PM EST on 07/16/17
Happy Father’s day! First off, this episode is not safe for your work, your friends, family, pastor, kids, maybe even the dog is not ready to hear this one. A.j, Todd, and Dan discuss the best and the worst TV/Movie Dad’s of our generation. And yes, it gets off topic.
This week, we mourn the loss of Rock legend, Chris Cornell. Chris passed suddenly last week and we wanted to pay tribute to one of the Godfathers of the Seattle grunge scene. Thank you Chris.